Basketball Officials Course
For those interested — Below is information
The OHSAA basketball official’s co
Courses will begin on Sunday, October 22nd at 4:00 p.m., the course schedule is below:
- Sunday, October 22nd – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 29th – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 5th – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 8th – 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Scrimmage to be Determined)
Sunday, November 12th – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 15th – 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Scrimmage to be Determined)
Sunday, November 19th – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Some additional scrimmage opportunities may be announced during the course.
Instructions to register for the class are below:
1. Go to http://officials.myohsaa.or
2. Complete the registration information you will be prompted to your dashboard page. You’ll receive “Thank you for signing up for the officials portal” email from OHSAA that will also remind you of your username.
3. Once on your MYOHSAA Dashboard click on the tab contact information and fill out of the rest of the necessary information on this page.
4. You will now be asked to click on and “Select a Course”
5. In the search box, type either Cowles, Willis or Fairborn. You will then find the following class information: B
6. Click the VIEW BUTTON
7. scroll to the bottom of page and click the SIGN UP BUTTON
8. Click ok if you agree to the terms of services.
9. After you select “I’m sure sign me up” you will then be pushed to a payment page. You must pay by credit card.
10. Once officially enrolled, you will receive an email us as we near the start of the course.
If you have any questions, please contact: