This year marks the 60th year of Northmont Athletics — GO BOLTS
In 1959 two high schools came together to become one – Phillipsburg High School and Randolph High School. The school opened its doors in Northern Montgomery County in 1959 and today we are known as the Northmont Thunderbolts. This is the completion of 60 year after the spring season. If anyone has pictures they would like to share in 1959-1960 please send them to Jim Smith, Jsmith@Northmontschools.net. We would like to post the old pictures over the next few weeks.
Over the course of this year we will be post articles and pictures about Northmont Athletics over the last 60 years. Below are the sports/activities that were offered in 1959.
Girls Sports were known as Girls Athletic Association (G.A.A.).
Class of Randolph HS 1959 (Last Class)
1959 Football Team
1959 Cheer and Basketball Teams
1960 Baseball Team