Northmont Volleyball’s Spring Youth League is back!!!
All 2nd – 8th grade boys and girls are invited to participate in the Northmont Youth Volleyball League. You may register your child up to 15 minutes before the first practice on Monday, April 12th, 2021. If you are unable to attend, you may register up to 15 minutes before the second practice on Sunday, April 18th, 2021. All activities will take place at Northmont High School.
- Cost is $30 per child.
- Mondays and Sundays from April 12th-May 10th.
- 2nd-4th grades 5:30-6:30pm
- 5th-8th grades 6:30-7:30pm
- Form (below) and $30 payment is due at registration.
- Enter through Door 12 on the east side of the high school (behind the Middle School).
- Please bring a phone to scan a QR code.
- Players must bring their own water bottle.
- Masks MUST be worn entering/leaving the building. Masks can be worn during practices/games, but aren’t required during play.
- Spectator restrictions TBA